The Dripping Springs Pumpkin festival begins NEXT weekend and was so much fun last year!
Want to know the details and read more about their themed weekends? Keep reading!
Saturdays and Sundays only from 10 AM-7 PM from September 23rd -October 29th.
Located at 419 Founders Park Road Dripping Springs, TX 78620
Price: 0-3 FREE, 65+ FREE, all other ages are $15/each– purchase tickets HERE
1. When and Where Does it Happen? The Dripping Springs Pumpkin Festival is an annual extravaganza that takes place in Dripping Springs, Texas at the Poundhouse Farmstead Museum in Founder’s Park!
2. What’s in Store for Families? This festival is all about family fun! You can look forward to pumpkin picking, hayrides, a giant corn maze, and even a petting zoo for the kids. It’s a perfect opportunity to create lasting memories with your loved ones. There is everything from barrel rides to playing in the crazy corn pit!
3. How About Live Music and Food? Absolutely! The Dripping Springs Pumpkin Festival has a fantastic lineup of live music acts, ensuring that your toes will be tapping all day long as you wait in line for your tacos and turkey legs! Vendors include Fitzhugh Brewing, Italian Gelato, Momo’s Funnel Cake, Solaro Winery and more!
4. Can I Bring My Dog? While you can’t bring your pets to most areas of the festival, there is a dedicated petting zoo where your little ones can interact with some adorable animals.
5. How Can I Get Tickets? Tickets can be purchased HERE!
This year the Dripping Springs Pumpkin Festival will be having THEMED weekends! So bring your cameras and choose one of your interest!
September 23rd & 24th is SCARECROW DISCO weekend! Come dressed up like a scarecrow and participate in the foam dance party and enjoy live music!
September 30th & October 1st is the BUTTERFLY JUBILEE with live Butterfly release and a fun Butterfly runway show!
October 7th & 8th is the CELEBRATION OF INDIGENOUS TRADITION weekend! Come and watch ceremonial Aztec dancing and more!
October 14th & 15th is the PIONEER PALOOZA weekend with sharp shooting, whip cracking, a horse show, trick roping and BBQ!
October 21st & 22nd is the BUBBLE EXTRAVAGANZA weekend with Texas Bubblers, bubble machines and a foam dance party!
October 28th & 29th is the PUMPKIN JAMBOREE with a goat fashion show, pumpkin painting and trick or treating! You are encouraged to wear your Halloween costume this weekend and the 29th will be the final day of the pumpkin festival!
Proceeds benefits the Pound House Museum!
Do you love exploring the Texas Hill Country and the fun festivals in the area, too? I’m a local real estate agent and blog about the fun places to go, awesome local businesses and people who live here. Have adventures or a business you’d like to see featured? Reach out and share them with me!
Need to buy or sell a home here? Just contact me at 512-569-8480 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!
Check out my Dripping Springs Guide HERE.
Click HERE to view current homes on the market.
Click HERE to get a FREE home valuation
Click HERE to learn more about the local adventure and businesses!