Are you looking to move to Dripping Springs or the greater Austin area?
You may be feeling overwhelmed by the sheer amount of information you need to process to find your new home and build your life here.
You may be wondering which neighborhood would best fit your family’s needs… but there are so many of them to sift through.
Maybe you are looking for investment homes or potential STR properties, but don’t know where to begin.
What schools are a good fit, what is traffic like, how do you meet people, who has the BEST BBQ?
So many questions!
Well if you are feeling any of this then you’ve come to the right place. I am a local Dripping Springs Realtor and live and breathe the lifestyle here!
I would love to cut the confusion and help bring clarity and local knowledge to you so that you can make the right choice in buying or selling a home.
Want to schedule a phone call or meet up at Mazama for coffee? Just call or email me today to begin! 512-569-8480 email@example.com
What makes me different from the 14,000 other Realtors in the Austin area?
- Down-to-earth relational style will put you at ease through
the ups and downs of the home buying process
- 19 years of experience with out of the box marketing techniques
- Lightning fast action taker
- Commitment to kindness, respect and level-headedness in chaotic situations and with difficult people
- High communication skills (thanks to a life long personal interest in leadership and counseling)
- Committed to a life of integrity based on the bedrock of my Christian faith
- Desire to be the BEST at everything I put my mind to
- Desire to see people reach their goals and have healthy, thriving families and home lives
Want to know more? Follow along on my IG (at the bottom of this page) to see more about my life as a local realtor, mom to boys, blogger and Texas Hill Country adventurer!
If I sound like your kind of Realtor then call, email or text me today so that I can help you get clarity on your real estate needs!
Magnolia Realty Austin Hill Country
101 S. College St
Dripping Springs, Texas
Latest on the blog